Nighthawk Gold Corp.

1.85

Canada & Ontario Toronto

141 Adelaide Street West, Suite 301

+1 416 628-5940

www.nighthawkgold.com

Looking to explore investment opportunities with NHK?

Contact NHK >

Looking to explore investment opportunities with NHK?

Contact NHK >

Is this your business?
Customize your listing.

CLAIM THIS LISTING

Is this your business?
Customize your listing.

Company Resources

Project : Indin Lake
Deposit : Colomac, Goldcrest
Date : Feb 19, 2020
Report Code : NI43-101 Report Type: Exploration/Drilling Update
Download: View this Report
Commodities : Gold
Report Details: Drilling results incl. 68.5m @ 2.0g/t Au from 17.5m
Resources: (not mentioned in this report)
CP/QP: [Overall Report]: Michael J. Byron (Internal)

Company Press Releases

Nighthawk 2019 Drilling Summary Sheds New Light on Colomac and Highlights Key Deliverables

TORONTO, May 20, 2020 /CNW/ - Nighthawk Gold Corp. ("Nighthawk" or the "Company") (TSX: NHK; OTCQX: MIMZF) is pleased to provide the following summary of its successful 2019 exploration program on its flagship Colomac Gold Project ("Colomac") centrally located within its Indin Lake Gold Property, Northwest Territories, Canada. The Company highlights key deliverables for the project moving forward and provides an update for 2020. Dr. Michael Byron, President and CEO commented, "Last year was our most active and successful exploration program to date. We a...

Nighthawk Advances Conversion of Indin Lake Gold Property Mineral Claims to 21-year Mineral Leases

TORONTO, April 29, 2020 /CNW/ - Nighthawk Gold Corp. ("Nighthawk" or the "Company") (TSX: NHK; OTCQX: MIMZF) provides an update on its Indin Lake Gold Property, located 200 km north of Yellowknife, Northwest Territories, Canada. In 2019 Nighthawk initiated a land surveying program required to convert certain mineral claims to 21-year mineral leases. By the end of 2019 approximately 35% of the Company's land position now exists as mineral leases with the remaining 65% to be converted over the next year and a half (Figure 1). Dr. Michael Byron, President and C...

Nighthawk's Latest Metallurgy Continues to Show Strong Gold Recoveries for Colomac

TORONTO, April 23, 2020 /CNW/ - Nighthawk Gold Corp. ("Nighthawk" or the "Company") (TSX: NHK; OTCQX: MIMZF) is pleased to provide an update of the latest heap leach testwork from ongoing preliminary metallurgical studies on the Colomac Gold Project ("Colomac"). Four (4) bulk drill core samples collected in 2018 were previously submitted for SAGDesign, gravity concentration, flotation, bottle roll cyanide leaching, and column heap leach testing. Standard metallurgical test results for those samples were reported earlier (see press release dated March 19, 2019)...

See All >

Company News

See All >